Our site is a free resource to help you find the right home security system. We may earn compensation from companies listed on this page. Advertising Disclosure.
Pyramid Credit Repair has been around for just a few years, but they have already established a solid reputation. Their Trustpilot rating is 9/10, with 94% rating the company as “excellent” and the remaining 6% rating it as “great.”
The main contributor to their success could be their professional staff members. Pyramid Credit Repair has licensed attorneys working on client cases, only Lexington Law has the same.
In addition to the professional staff working on dispute processes, they will also assign you a personal account manager that will walk you through the process and update you on the progress. He will also be the person to contact for any credit-related mater.
Their pricing is straightforward. The individual package costs $99 a month while the couples package is $189 a month. Before you start, you will receive free credit analysis and free consultation plan.
Free credit analysis and one-on-one consultation call.
No initial fee.
Dedicated couples service plan.
No initial sign-up fee.
90-day, money-back guarantee.
Shorter track record than competitors.
Higher price point than competitors.
Call now to get your special offer
Pyramid Credit Repair makes their pricing clear and straightforward. If you’re an individual, it’s $99 a month. If you choose the couple plan, it’s $189 a month. Pricing includes all services for achieving the best possible score and there are no hidden fees.
Both plans can be cancelled anytime and include 90-day, money-back guarantee.
According to the FTC (Fair Trade Commission), at least one in five consumers have an error on their credit report. That’s not too low of a chance that you’re one of the unfortunate ones. You might have misleading, incorrect or simply outdated items in your credit report, which negatively impact your score. Pyramid Credit Repair will assign you a dedicated dispute manager who will help you remove these negative items and improve your score.
They will also assign you a personal account manager that will walk you through the process and update you on the progress. He will also be the person to contact for any credit-related mater.
Here are 5 ways you would benefit by improving your credit score:
Once you sign up, a personal account manager is assigned to your case. He will be the contact person for the entire duration of your case.
The first step after signup is retrieving your credit reports from all credit bureaus. Your account manager will thoroughly analyze them for any inaccurate, outdated or simply questionable items.
Once they are found, he will create an action plan and discuss it with you. Then he’s ready to create customized dispute letters for each item and send them to the creditors and credit bureaus responsible for the items.
You will have an online account where you can track the progress, and your account manager will let you know about results. You are also welcomed to contact your account manager anytime, whether for an update or for any other, credit-related advice.
The length of credit repair process varies by each, individual case. Pyramid Credit starts sending dispute letters right after discussion with you and creditors have 30 days to respond. If they don’t, the item gets removed.
Most clients see first items removed after the first month and have all possible items removed over a period of several months.
In some cases, there might be a need to send multiple letters to the same creditor, which can result in additional time.
In very rare cases, the process can take up to a year. Almost always this includes some kind of fraud or identity theft.
With the #1 rated credit repair company you can’t go wrong. Apply today and walk a step closer towards life, free of financial worries.
You can sign up using the link: *link here
Or give them a free call: *number here
Call now to get your special offer